Technically co-sponsored by: ASEE , IAENG, IEEE
Communications Society (UK&RI) and The IET
Industrially sponsored by: Techno Forum Group, (India) & E-Promag Consultancy Ltd, (UK)
The IEEE Conference on Communication, Science & Information Engineering CCSIE 2011 will be held in London, UK commencing 25-27 July 2011. Theme “Energizing Global Communications,” the conference will feature 12 Specific Symposia, Tutorials, Workshops, and the Industrial Forum and Exhibition. Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for oral or poster presentations at IEEE CCSIE 2011 and publication in the Conference Proceedings.
The Conference Proceedings will be published as a co-edited book with an
ISBN number of 978-0-9556254-5-9 by Oxford Brookes University,
Gipsy Lane, OX3 0BP, United Kingdom
Paper Submission URL :
Full paper Submission Deadline: 10th June , 2011
Main Topics Include:
Information System Development.
Location Based Services and
- Electronics in Medicine and Telemedicine.
Call for Papers:
- Authors are invited to submit a five page full paper in IEEExplore format within and alliedareas of interest of the main topics listed above. The full paper should be submitted online by 10th June , 2011.
– Paper submission: 10th June , 2011
– Acceptance of notification: 17th June , 2011
– Camera ready deadline: 3rd July , 2011
– Early bird registration deadline: 30th June, 2011
- Conference Operations Chair - Orhan Gemikonakli– Middlesex University, UK
- General Chair- Ali Al-Dahoud – Al-Zaytoonah University, Jordan
- Conference Chair- Ali Alao Babatunde - E-Promag Consultancy Ltd, UK
- International Chair- Manikandan Ayyappan - Techno Forum Group, India
- International Liaison Chair - Kokula Krishna Hari – Techno Forum Group, India
- Technical Chair: Maaruf Ali - Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Steering Committee: Johnnes Arreymbi - University of East London, UK
- Publicity Chair: Zaba Pararviainen - E-Promag Consultancy Ltd, UK
- Workshop and Poster Session Chair- Chris Imafidon - University of East London, UK
- Web Chair: Mohammed Hassouna - Brunel University, UK
- Idrissa K. Kargbo publicity chair - University of East London,UK